Official Start Time: Sunday 17 February 2019, 9.15am
Allowing families to join in on the fun together, at a discounted price!
Participants aged 12 and under are allowed to bring a scooter onto the course!
For safety reasons, those participating with a push scooter are required to start at the back of the pack, must wear a helmet and be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The event start is in the south-bound lanes of Jervois Quay (adjacent to Frank Kitts Park, Queens Wharf)
- Start south-bound down Jervois Quay and turn left onto Cable Street
- Follow Cable Street past Te Papa and along to the Oriental Parade intersection (At the Chaffers Street intersection stay in the left two lanes. The right hand lane will be open for traffic)
- At the corner of Cable Street and Oriental Parade veer left onto Oriental Parade
- Follow Oriental Parade north-east to Point Jerningham where it becomes Evans Bay Parade
- Continue south along Evans Bay Parade to the Cobham Drive intersection
- A Hydration Station serving water will be positioned at Balaena Bay on Evans Bay Parade
- At the Cobham Drive Intersection continue south along Evans Bay Parade
- Follow Evans Bay Parade next to Kilbirnie Park (keep in the right lane next to the park)
- At the southern end of Kilbirnie Park turn right into the car park and then right again onto Kilbirnie Park
- The Finish Line will be positioned approx 150m onto Kilbirnie Park