Travel to and from the event
Go Wellington and Valley Flyer bus services are free of charge for all Cigna Round the Bays participants between the hours of 6am-5pm on race day. You MUST show the driver your race bib when boarding to be eligible. Offer excludes Airport Flyer.
Go Wellington will shuttle participants, again free of charge, back to Courtenay Place from Kilbirnie Park after the event, or you can use your race bib to access regular bus services for free.
Terms & Conditions of Carriage
Wheelchair Users: Please note, the following criteria for travel on buses:
- Wheelchairs size must not exceed 70 cm wide and 90 cm long;
- Wheelchair users who are unable to board a service unaided must provide their own helper;
- The combined weight of either a self-propelled or powered wheelchair and its user must not exceed 250 kg.
Pram / Buggy Users: Please note the following guidelines for travel on our buses:
- Be prepared before the bus arrives; fold down your pram or buggy and get ready to get on;
- Use areas dedicated for wheelchairs where these exist;
- If the wheelchair area is required for a wheelchair, then the pram / buggy must vacate the area, however, please remember that blocking aisles is prohibited on all forms of public transport.
Coming from out of town?
Thanks to our friends at Westpac Stadium, Cigna Round the Bays participants can park their cars in the Westpac Stadium car park for a gold coin donation on event day!
Click here to download a copy.