Cigna Round the Bays relies on the significant contributions of volunteers across a wide range of fields/roles. Sport Wellington values the work of these volunteers and acknowledges the importance of volunteerism across sport.
Expressions of interest from community groups are also welcome and add huge value to the event. To register your interest please contact the Cigna Round the Bays 2017 team at email@example.com
If you have any skills and experience that you think may be relevant, don’t forget to let us know about them!
What do you get from volunteering?
- A fantastic experience in an award winning event
- A free event staff t-shirt
- A free packed lunch (tell us your dietary requirements)
- The same special promotions, discounts and offers which participants receive
You also get a chance to:
- Meet new and exciting people
- Gain valuable work experience
- Gain exposure to a different work environment that will provide new challenges
- To give something back to the community
- Be a part of one of the biggest community running events in New Zealand