Expressions of interest from community groups are also welcome and add huge value to the event.
If you have any skills and experience that you think may be relevant, don’t forget to let us know about them!
What do you get from volunteering?
- A fantastic experience in an award winning event
- A free Dynasty event crew t-shirt
- A free Volunteer Pack
- Free lunch on the day (tell us your dietary requirements)
- All the exclusive sponsor promotions, discounts and offers which participants receive
You also get a chance to
- Meet new and exciting people
- Gain valuable work experience
- Give something back to the community
- Gain exposure to a different work environment that will provide new challenges
- Be a part of one of the biggest community running events in New Zealand
Opportunities to get involved
There are plenty of opportunities to get involved if you aren’t planning on participating in the event! Whether you’re encouraging the thousands of runners and walkers at the start line, cheering them on along the course or celebrating with them at the finish line, you’ll have as much fun as the participants.
There are many volunteer roles before and on event day:
- Race Bib Packing
- Race Bib Collection
Frank Kitts Park (Start)
- Bag Check (including drivers)
- Information and Race Bib Collection
- Start Line
- Pace Car Driver
- Tail-End Charlie (Half Marathon)
Kilbirnie Park (Finish)
- Bag Collection
- Family & Recovery Zone
- Finish Line
- Merchandise and Medal Handouts
- Side of Stage
- Traffic and Transport
Interested? Email us for more information.
Email Paddy at email@example.com